The Burpee is a great calisthenics exercise to train you whole body. With this full body street workout you will train your arms, abs and legs. Burpees can also be used as a warming up. If your an advanced adthlete, then you might like to try the Backflip Burpee!
How to do a Burpee
- Begin in a standing position with your legs at shoulder width.
- Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
- Extend both your feet back into a push up position.
- Perform a push up.
- Return to the squat position in one quick motion.
- Return to standing position and jump straight in the air.
The video tutorial below will show you exactly how to perform a proper Burpee: