User Review( votes)
Chest dips are similar to triceps dips, but they target your pectorals instead of your triceps. Key is that you go lower than with triceps dips. Chest dips can be performed on a straight bar or parallel bars.
- Place your hands on the bar.
- Straighten your arms and raise your feet off the ground.
- Inhale, bend your elbows out to the sides.
- This time, go lower than when your upper arms are parallel with the earth.
- Sink until you feel a slight pull across your chest.
- You may lean forward slightly at the bottom of the movement.
- Exhale, straighten your arms and return to the starting position.