User Review( vote)
Jumping Jacks are easy, but this exercise is very effective to quickly warm-up your body and get the blood flowing through your muscles. Jumping Jacks are a good start for every street workout routine.
- Simply start in a standing position with your arms hanging next to your body.
- Jump up and spread your legs and raise your arms at the same time.
- Bring your legs out to the side about shoulder width or slightly wider. Your hands should meet above your head.
- Now land with both feed on the ground while your legs are still at shoulder width and your arms still raised above your head.
- Jump up again and return to you starting position.
See an example in the video tutorial below.