User Review( votes)
The reverse T-bar dip is a more advanced dip exercise. Your triceps are the primary muscles involved, but this exercise also requires strong shoulders and overall body tension.
How to perform reverse T-Bar dips?
- Find a horizontal bar. (Ideally at waist height, the lower the bar, the heavier the workout)
- Stand in front of the bar and grab it with two hands. Keep your hands and legs at shoulder width.
- Keep your body straight like you’re going to perform incline push-ups on the bar.
- Lower yourself until the bar is behind your head. This is your start position.
- Repetitively pull/push yourself up as demonstrated in the video below.