How to perform triceps dips on a bar
- For triceps dips, find a set of parallel bars, which are often at playground.
- Place one hand on each parallel bar.
- Straighten your arms and keep your back straight.
- Bend your knees if necessary to raise your feet off the ground.
- Inhale, bend your elbows behind you and lower your body until your upper arms are parallel with the ground.
- Keep your back straight throughout the movement.
- Exhale, straighten your arms and return to the starting position.